Monday, June 15, 2015

Update From May

Update:

Last i had my MRI was on the 28th of May. So far so good is has been stable since January. I have not been on any chemotherapy medication since January. All I'm doing is the Avastin every three weeks. I still have to take the Keppra twice a day for seizure, with I'm thankful for not having one.  I'm been see a therapist and a psychologist to help me work out the issues I'm having. The main topic if fertility or should I say, infertility.  Because I spoke out and made it know there is going to be a meeting with the doctors and the higher uppers how make the protocols  to see how to implement fertility screening/testing/harvesting procedures. Do to the fact that this was not implemented, I was not given the chance to save my eggs for a futures with children. All I can do is have a surrogate or adoption. It has result in having depression, anxiety, hatred (toward people who are having and had children); confusion about my options, etc. This is a situations that many cancer patients go through but don't speak out about.

(I forgot to send this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment