Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Finding My Way

Good afternoon people,

I know it has been a couple of months since posted anything on my blog. A lot has been going on.  I had do a little bit of soul searching for a while.  I had to much to think about on my mind. I have realize the it is not good for me. So, I've came to a conclusion....for right now we are not going to move to Colorado as we hope for. There are so many things that making a decision will be a down fall. Also, as much as I want to be certified personal trainer,  it is impossible for me to relearn the whole lesson plan. We spent a lot of money to get no reward.  It is very sad. The cancer has ruin my life but I am not  giving easily.  Im working on different things.  I painting,  drawing,  and working with an activist group, for people who have cancers patient and a debilitating diseases. I want to make a difference in this world.

Till then, I hope ya'll have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment