Friday, December 5, 2014

Goals, What Make You Happy

Good Evening Beautiful People!


In life you have to make choices.  What to eat for lunch, will I go out with guy or girl, do I stay in my dead end job or do somethings that make me happy. Knowing what you want and striving for it, is always that way to go. But sometimes, the choice is made for you.  I work at a veterinary clinic for almost two years. I was promoted to a supervisor position of my department. While I was doing that, I was studying to be a personal trainer. I eventually wanted to work with the elderly and the sick through physical fitness. My long term goal was to get my degree in dietitian. I had finish all my lessons getting ready to take the test in November 18, 2013. On October 31,2013, I all came crashing down on me. I had a tumor in my brain. Then, November 7, 2013, I had surgery and was diagnosed with cancer.

Started over again is terrible. It has been has for my husband, for our family, and for our fiances. I had to learn how to speak/ write/ type properly. I have to cash out my 401 k to pay medical bills, and had to adjust our finances because we are living off social security. You don't know how hard it is, till you lose it. It make you feel stupid and you want to just to give you. Should I? Why not? Well, I'll tell you why not. If you don't have something to aim for, a goal, then life would have no meaning. You have to confidence that you can achieve your goal and it has to be realistic. I know I'm not going to be a famous singer or be a billionaire.  I choose a goal that will make me happy and I have something to live for.

So, what are your goals? What do you strive for? Make a list. Put it somewhere you can see it everyday. Check it often. Make a short term, mid term, and a long term goals.

SHORT TERM GOALS:
work on my speech therapy 3 times a week
do my personal training homework 3 times a week
write and post my blog entries 3-5 days a week 
work out 3 days a week
cook more, eat out less
spend wisely

MID TERM GOALS:
speech- say a tongue twist every month and speak it properly out loud with no mistakes
personal training- do 5 chapter a month including labs, research, and essays
blog- do 20 entries in one month
run 2 miles at the end of the month

LONG TERM GOALS:
?

WHAT ARE YOU GOAL? SHARE THEM WITH ME.


Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/goals.html#wv4ggUhFKFwShIgR.99

No comments:

Post a Comment