Thursday, December 4, 2014

Doctors Appointment 12/3/14

Good Afternoon Beautiful People!

I am feeling a lot better today.  I had a doctor appointment yesterday and I think I know why I got sick.  I have not been sick since October of last year. They recently put me on a new chemo medicine, Lomustine. I take two pills every three week, my first time taking it was in November.  Sometime and for some people it will make your platelet drop low.  When it does, your at risk of bruising easier, fatigue, bleeding nose and gums, a risk of infections, and anemia.  They believe this is why I got a cold.  My platelet are to low. My platelet count are usually between 140-440, mine are 57 L K/uL. That is not good. I have to wait to see my doctor and see what he say.  They may chance my chemo mediation or watch & see.  Which will mean, more blood work more often. Oh well, this is thing when you are fight cancer.
Getting my Avastin treatment at MD Anderson at Bay Area

No comments:

Post a Comment