Hello Beautiful People!
For as long as I can remember, music has always been apart of me. During the good times and the bad times it is there. I was GOING to be a singer. I was GOING to write my own music. I was GOING to see the world. I WAS WRONG. I thought that I had time to do everything. WRONG AGAIN. My wake up call was Halloween 2013. I was told to go to the emergency room because a nurse, on the phone, thought Id had a stroke. My husband and I drove to emergency room. They did a CT scan. That CT scan changed my life forever. I had a brain tumor about the size of an orange on my right temporal lobe. There was swelling, headaches, and I couldn’t write or speak correctly. I had my surgery on Nov. 7,2013. I couldn’t speak for about 5 days; not because I had a tube in my throat, but because I didn’t know how to. They took the tumor out, but there was more devastating new; I have Glioblastoma Multiforme Stage 4, and even worse, it is terminal. I was given 14-16 months to live. This year has been the hardest year ever. But it has been so rewarding at the same time. Its a love/hate (mostly hate) relationship. All the things I planned for myself were taken away from me in a split second. Don’t wait for it to happen, make it happen! That’s what I’m doing. I want to listen to music the way its intended to be, LIVE. I don’t really care who’s playing but feel the music around me and through me. I like a variety of music. I love Christina Perri, Bruno Mars, Adele, Imagine Dragon, The Civil Wars, A Great Big World, and the lists goes on and on. I want the music to make me feel alive again. So, I really don’t know how long I’m be in this world, but I know I’m going to love living in it!
*I want to thank my amazing husband who has been there for me every step of the way and helps me with everything I can’t by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment